Cubs to host three-game series against the Dodgers (June 18-20) … Homestand to include three promotional items and the first 2018 On Deck Luncheon Series
The Cubs will host a three-game homestand against the Los Angeles Dodgers (June 18-20). Limited tickets for the series remain available at www.cubs.com or 800-THE-CUBS (800-843-2827).
The Cubs and 670 The Score will host the first installment of the 2018 On Deck Luncheon Series presented by XFINITY, Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern and AZEK Building Products with Cubs outfielder Ian Happ and infielder Javier Baez. The Monday, June 18, lunchtime discussion will take place from 12:00-1:00pm CDT. The luncheon series, hosted at Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern, gives attendees a chance to interact with Cubs players and enjoy a live broadcast hosted by 670 The Score on-air personalities Dan Bernstein and Connor McKnight. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.670thescore.com/ondeck.
Highlights of the homestand follow.
Cubs Charities and Community Events:
On Monday, June 18, Cubs outfielder Jason Heyward will welcome youth from Future Ties to Wrigley Field for an evening of baseball and fun. Earlier this year, the Heyward Family Fund provided a $100,000 donation to support Future Ties, a nonprofit that provides after-school academic support, mentorship, life skills and summer programing to young adults in Chicago’s Woodlawn community.
Homestand Details, June 18-20:
Monday, June 18, Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 7:05pm CDT
- Promotion: Jason Heyward Bobblehead presented by Pepsi, up to the first 10,000 early arriving fans
- Pregame: On Deck Luncheon at Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern with Ian Happ and Javier Baez
- National anthem, first pitch and 7th inning stretch: Cast members from the Chicago company of HAMILTON
- Broadcast: NBC Sports Chicago, 670 The Score, Cubs.com
Tuesday, June 19, Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 7:05pm CDT
- Promotion: Cubs Beach Tote presented by Starwood Preferred Guest, up to the first 10,000 early arriving fans
- Broadcast: ABC 7, 670 The Score, Cubs.com
Wednesday, June 20, Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 1:20pm CDT
- Promotion: Cubs Cap presented by Wendella, up to the first 10,000 early arriving fans
- First pitch: Two-time Olympic Judo gold medalist Kayla Harrison
- First pitch and 7th inning stretch: Northwestern University head football coach Pat Fitzgerald
- Broadcast: WGN, MLB Network, 670 The Score, WRTO 1200, Cubs.com