Where should I start, there is a lot:
1) Where was Baker when he was traded to the Cubs, oh I know rotting on the bench but Pinella has to play the lefty bum Mike Fontenot.
2) Milton Bradley was hitting close to .400 batting second and when the Cubs still have a chance he bats him 5th and had trouble getting on base and driving in runs.
3) Playing Alfonso Soriano even when he was injured and not playing younger guys like Fox and Hoffpauir who are healthy and will play as good as defense as Soriano could or even better.
4) When the Cubs will only 5.5 games out of the wild card and down by 1 run he brings in rookies who are nervous and had trouble throwing strikes and getting outs.
5) Kept going with Gregg as closer even when he was having trouble getting the last 3 outs of the game.
6) Only letting the starting pitchers pitch around 100 pitches even when they are pitching one hell of a game.
6) Letting the relief pitchers like M ...