The CCO Radio returns following the 12-0 shutout of the Houston Astros … and a dandy performance by Randy Wells. The Cubs are 10-3 since the break, won six of their last seven and are starting to put it together offensively. The Cubs did receive some bad news after a great day at the park. Reed Johnson broke his foot and will miss at least a month.
Want your voice and opinion to be heard? Call the CCO Radio tonight and discuss everything Cubs with the CCO.
A quick show reminder…The CCO Radio will air live tonight at 7:00pm C.T. on Blog Talk Radio. To listen to the 60-minute call-in show live, click on this link and go to Blog Talk Radio. The podcast of the show will be available around 9:00pm C.T. and can be accessed through the player on the right side of the CCO or through Blog Talk Radio.
Possible Topics for Wednesday, July 29 include:
- The Cubs’ Record since the Break
- Are Soriano and Bradley heating up?
- The Bullpen … Is it getting better?
- The Trade deadline … Lefty reliever and Mark Teahen?
Brian and Shaun will leave the last 10 minutes of the show open for emails from the listeners. If you have a topic you would like discussed send an email to [email protected] or leave a comment at the bottom of this post.
Listen, call-in and participate in the weekly call-in talk show…The CCO Radio.
- Call in Number: 347-237-4020
- Click here to listen to the CCO Radio on Blog Talk Radio
- Email: [email protected]
CCO Radio – August Schedule
- Thursday, August 6 – 7:00pm C.T.
- Thursday, August 13 – 7:00pm C.T.
- Thursday, August 20 – 7:00pm C.T.
- Thursday, August 27 – 7:00pm C.T.