For the past two months, the CCO has been producing a weekly podcast via Blog Talk Radio. The CCO understands the landscape of the current blogosphere and is continually trying to produce and deliver new and interesting content to our readers … and listeners.
On any given show you will hear Brian, Shaun and Neil as they breakdown the past week of Cubs baseball and look forward to some upcoming games. Interesting phone calls and emails are always a part of the show as well. The point of this shameless self promotion is two-fold:
- The show is more interesting and more fun when there is more debate from outside callers, not just the host. So we are asking our listeners to call in, participate and help us improve this new venture.
- We can tell through Blog Talk Radio’s website that people are indeed listening. So … what do you like? What don’t you like? What would you like to see added or changed? Please use the comments section below to let us know your thoughts and feelings and help us improve.
BTR is a fast growing site that allows anyone to host a radio show or podcast. One of the great functions is that it provides a call-in number for each show. As I said, more callers can only make the show more interesting. We all love to hear ourselves talk, but want to talk to you more often. So, please, take “Jim from TP’s” lead and call in if you have questions or e-mail your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t be shy. No phone call is a bad phone call. The call-in number is 347-237-4020.
People seem to enjoy the podcast, but, as I said, we want to improve and continue to bring solid content to our readers and listeners.
Listen and Call The CCO RadioOur next show is TONIGHT (Monday, May 11) at 7:00 C.T. You can listen to the show by going to www.blogtalkradio.com and searching for the “The CCO Radio.” Or click on the icon above this paragraph. Once there, find the icon with today’s date and click to listen. If you miss the show, you can find it linked at the top right of the CCO’s homepage. The five most recent shows are always located there for you to download and listen to.
Again, please provide your feedback below. We want the podcasts to continue to grow and improve so any of your thoughts, comments or suggestions are more than welcome.
If you have any questions about the podcasts, feel free to post a comment with your questions as well.
Possible Topics for Tonight’s show…Talkin’ Cubs After 20 Days without a Day Off:
- Injuries, Injuries and More Injuries
- Just Bull and No Pen
- Winning Road Trip
- Is Milton Bradley Waking Up?
- Where would the Cubs be without Kosuke Fukudome and Alfonso Soriano?
Thanks to all of our loyal readers and listeners. We are striving to improve the site as often as possible. I hope to hear from some of you this evening.
I look forward to reading your feedback.
Thanks for reading and until next time …
Stay Classy Cubs Fans!